Truth Hide & Seek
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» 50 Dangers from Obamacare
by I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:49 pm

» Obama Claims That Government Tyranny is Impossible, Because “Government is “Us”"
by I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:48 am

» Pennsylvania family suing sex offender neighbor that assaulted daughter into buying their home
by I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:02 pm

» Devil in TV show’s ‘The Bible’ bears striking resemblance to Obama
by I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:38 am

» UFO databases for extraterrestrial seekers
by I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:32 pm

» Senior Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Official Blows Whistle On UFOs
by I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:22 pm

» Gucci Mane Trap Back 2
by I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:25 am

» UFC 158: GSP shuts out Nick Diaz, who teases retirement
by I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:18 am

» The ‘Horribly Mutated’ Seafood In The Gulf Of Mexico
by I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:11 am

» Massive Crop Circle Carved In Russian Field
by I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:44 am

The Unsolved Mystery of the Zodiac Killer

Go down

The Unsolved Mystery of the Zodiac Killer Empty The Unsolved Mystery of the Zodiac Killer

Post by I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:27 am

The Zodiac Killer was a serial killer who stalked parts of Northern California from December 1968 through October 1969. Through a series of cryptic letters he sent to the press and others, he disclosed his insanity which motivated the killings, offered clues to future murder plots and adopted the name Zodiac.

He took responsibility for murdering as many as 37 people, but police investigators confirmed that seven people were attacked by the Zodiac of which five died.

December 20, 1968 - Jensen and Faraday

Betty Lou Jensen, 16, and David Arthur Faraday, 17, were parked at a secluded spot located on Lake Herman Road on the eastern side Vallejo, California.

Witnesses noticed the young couple huddled together in the front seat of Faraday's Rambler station wagon between around 10:15 and 11:00 p.m. Nothing about the couple seemed unusual to those who saw them, however by 11:15 the scene had taken a tragic turn.

They were discovered lying outside their bullet-riddled car. Betty Lou was found several feet from the car, dead from five gun shot wounds in the back. David was found next to the car. He had been shot at close range in the head, but was still breathing. He died while in route to the hospital.

Clues

Detectives had few clues to go on although there was an earlier confrontation in the same area. Bill Crow and his girlfriend were parked in the same place as Faraday and Jensen, but 45 minutes earlier. Crow told police that someone driving a white Chevy drove past them, stopped and backed up. For unknown reasons Crow sped away in the opposite direction. The Chevy turned around and followed the couple, but was unable to keep up after Crow made a sharp right turn at an intersection.

Two hunters also reported seeing a white Chevy parked at a gravel turn-around on Lake Herman Road. They approached the car but did not see the driver inside.

more here: http://crime.about.com/od/history/a/zodiackiller.htm

I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin

http://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum