Truth Hide & Seek
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» 50 Dangers from Obamacare
by I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:49 pm

» Obama Claims That Government Tyranny is Impossible, Because “Government is “Us”"
by I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:48 am

» Pennsylvania family suing sex offender neighbor that assaulted daughter into buying their home
by I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:02 pm

» Devil in TV show’s ‘The Bible’ bears striking resemblance to Obama
by I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:38 am

» UFO databases for extraterrestrial seekers
by I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:32 pm

» Senior Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Official Blows Whistle On UFOs
by I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:22 pm

» Gucci Mane Trap Back 2
by I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:25 am

» UFC 158: GSP shuts out Nick Diaz, who teases retirement
by I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:18 am

» The ‘Horribly Mutated’ Seafood In The Gulf Of Mexico
by I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:11 am

» Massive Crop Circle Carved In Russian Field
by I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:44 am

Senior Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Official Blows Whistle On UFOs

Go down

Senior Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Official Blows Whistle On UFOs Empty Senior Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Official Blows Whistle On UFOs

Post by I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:22 pm

Senior Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Official Blows Whistle On UFOs Airplane_window_ufo-Copy

The “Anchorage” Incident is a well known UFO event involving a veteran Japanese airline pilot who saw three UFOs following his 747 aircraft carrier for over 400 miles. One of the objects was much larger than the 747, while the other two were smaller. The crewmen of JAL Flight 1628 reported seeing flashing lights trailing their jet to the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). FAA officials confirmed the conclusions drawn from the controller who handled Flight 1628 on his radar. His conclusion was that the aircrafts were unidentified. Air Force officials at the Alaska Air Command also said their radar picked up something near the JAL plane. The United States Air Force scrambled a jet to get a closer look at the object.

This incident occurred in 1986. It’s now 2013 and high ranking credible witness testimonies as well as officially released government documentation confirm that UFOs are a real phenomenon and should be taken very seriously by people in high power. Three letter agencies have also released previously highly classified documentation. The documents indicate that UFOs are constantly tracked on military radar and jets are often scrambled so pilots can take a closer look. You can see an example of these files by clicking on the number following this sentence -this one is from the National Security Agency (NSA) (1) . The FAA even has protocol for UFO sightings as they are now very common (2), they even have a data collection centre -Bigelow Aerospace Advanced Space Studies (3). You can browse through our web site, more specifically the science/tech/alternative news sections if you would like more information about the UFO/Extraterrestrial phenomenon.

more here: http://www.collective-evolution.com/2013/03/16/senior-federal-aviation-administration-faa-official-blows-whistle-on-ufos/

I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin

http://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum